- Does action scaling predict ‘the embodiment of culture’? (No.) by @PsychScientists
- Connecting the conceptual dots in embodied cognition (by @PsychScientists)
- Help me make the HIBAR blog better
- A pre-publication peer-review of the ‘Feeling The Future’ meta-analysis (by @lakens)
- Do neurometabolite levels predict reading ability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mechanism
Andrew Wilson of @PsychScientists posted this commentary on an embodied cognition paper he reviewed recently for Frontiers, detailing what he sees as a critical flaw in the paper; Dijkstra, K., Eerland, A., Zijlmans, J., & Post, L. (2012). How Body … Continue reading