- Does action scaling predict ‘the embodiment of culture’? (No.) by @PsychScientists
- Connecting the conceptual dots in embodied cognition (by @PsychScientists)
- Help me make the HIBAR blog better
- A pre-publication peer-review of the ‘Feeling The Future’ meta-analysis (by @lakens)
- Do neurometabolite levels predict reading ability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: feeling the future
Daryl Bem and colleagues have recently pre-published a meta-analysis of attempts to replicate their controversial ‘Feeling the Future’ precognition paper. The paper is available here and Daniel Lakens (@lakens) has written up a detailed review of the paper here. Advertisements