- Does action scaling predict ‘the embodiment of culture’? (No.) by @PsychScientists
- Connecting the conceptual dots in embodied cognition (by @PsychScientists)
- Help me make the HIBAR blog better
- A pre-publication peer-review of the ‘Feeling The Future’ meta-analysis (by @lakens)
- Do neurometabolite levels predict reading ability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: biomarkers
Via Dorothy Bishop (@deevybee), who has taken advantage of the new Pub Med Commons system to comment on the following paper: Pugh, K. R., Frost, S. J., Rothman, D. L., Hoeft, F., Del Tufo, S. N., Mason, G. F., . … Continue reading