- Does action scaling predict ‘the embodiment of culture’? (No.) by @PsychScientists
- Connecting the conceptual dots in embodied cognition (by @PsychScientists)
- Help me make the HIBAR blog better
- A pre-publication peer-review of the ‘Feeling The Future’ meta-analysis (by @lakens)
- Do neurometabolite levels predict reading ability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2014
A Post-Publication Peer-Review (3PR) of Time, Money, and Morality Gino, F., & Mogilner, C. (online, 2013). Time, Money, and Morality. Psychological Science. DOI: 10.1177/0956797613506438 File under: HIBAR: Had I Been A Reviewer… 3PR: Post-Publication Peer-Review (or: 3mpirical Plausability Resuscitation) Performed … Continue reading