Many researchers investigate embodied cognition by looking for effects of body posture on mental activities, such as estimating the size of things. In this post, I critique a high profile example of this literature that has many of what I believe are the key problems in this kind of research.
- Does action scaling predict ‘the embodiment of culture’? (No.) by @PsychScientists
- Connecting the conceptual dots in embodied cognition (by @PsychScientists)
- Help me make the HIBAR blog better
- A pre-publication peer-review of the ‘Feeling The Future’ meta-analysis (by @lakens)
- Do neurometabolite levels predict reading ability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets