- Does action scaling predict ‘the embodiment of culture’? (No.) by @PsychScientists
- Connecting the conceptual dots in embodied cognition (by @PsychScientists)
- Help me make the HIBAR blog better
- A pre-publication peer-review of the ‘Feeling The Future’ meta-analysis (by @lakens)
- Do neurometabolite levels predict reading ability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Rolf Zwaan recently posted this detailed critical review of Ma-Kellams, C., & Blascovich, J. (2013). Does “Science” Make You Moral? The Effects of Priming Science on Moral Judgments and Behavior. PLoS ONE 8(3): e57989. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0057989 He also linked his posted … Continue reading →